Smart Manufacturing for Electronics : Industry 4.0 Best Practices Event
Please join us for a Siemens Smart Manufacturing event focused on the steps you can take today to benefit from digitalization technologies and the digital twin – closing the loop between design and manufacturing. This is a great opportunity to see how companies like yours are benefiting from Industry 4.0 best practices.
You can expect to learn:
• How to run your production lines efficiently as lot sizes shrink and change overs become more frequent.
• How to optimize throughput based on real time visibility to WIP, production plans and resource status.
• How to maximize inventory turns using JIT material management capabilities.
• How to convert production data into valuable information to evaluate performance and make decisions in order to ensure high quality production.
• How Digital twins are being used to optimize the operation and maintenance of physical assets, systems and manufacturing processes.
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
|Registration:||07h30 – 07h45|
|Breakfast:||07h45 – 08h00|
|Welcome:||07h50 – 08h00:|
|Tony Dal Maso, Chief Executive Officer, ASIC Design Services, a Siemens Partner|
|Executive presentation:||08h00 – to 10h15 Jean-Paul Dirven|
|• Trends and Challenges in Electronics • How we transform a Buzzword into Manufacturing Excellence in Electronics• Customer Success Stories|
|Engineering presentation:||10h30 – to 12h30 Jean-Paul Dirven|
|• Process Engineering Challenges• Maximizing Inventory Turns with JIT Material Management• Converting Data Into Value with the help of Manufacturing Analytics|
|Lunch and networking:||12h30 – 13h00|